Random good picture Not show
1. I've got no family besides my parents.
2. Besides a father she has a younger brother to support.
3. I think she has many good qualities besides being very beautiful.
4. I need the money. And besides, when I agree to do something, I do it.
5. Besides milk and butter, we need some vegetables.
6. Besides milk and cheese, we need vegetables.
7. I don't want to go; besides, I'm too tired.
8. Do you play any other sports besides football and basketball?
9. There were nine pounds left, besides some pennies.
10. There will be five of us for dinner, besides John.
11. Besides milk and butter, we need some.
12. Besides working as a doctor, he also writes novels in his spare time.
13. We have lots of things in common besides music.
14. What other sports do you like besides football? You use except when you mention the only thing that is not included in a statement:I like all sports except football. You can use apart from with both these meanings:What other sports do you like apart from football?
15. I don't want to come out now, and besides, I must work.
16. Besides being heartbroken, she felt foolish.
17. Besides myself, the only English people there were Keith and Doreen.
18. He didn't want to be a snitch, and besides, Kevin was his friend.
19. People choose jobs for other reasons besides money.
20. Besides ability,[sentence dictionary] the other essential element in political success is luck.
21. Besides selecting technological ventures for investment, the firms provide management, marketing and networking advice to the investee companies.
22. He had other people to take care of besides me.
23. Besides cancer, smoking can lead on to other diseases.
24. There's no one here besides Tom and me.
25. Besides his regular wages,the chauffeur picks up money in tips.
27. Peter is our youngest child, and we have three others besides.
28. You get to sample lots of baked things and take home masses of cookies besides.
29. I don't think I'll come on Saturday. I have a lot of work to do. Besides, I don't really like parties.
30. The area has stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, and much more besides.
More similar words: beside, on the side, resident, president, residence, presidency, residential, presidential, side by side, design, designs, designer, design for, side, aside, outsider, widespread, set aside, consider, put aside, sidewalk, lay aside, aside from, cast aside, alongside, considerably, considerable, consideration, be considered as, best.