Random good picture Not show
1. Crystal chandeliers glittered brightly above them.
2. The evidence is now crystal clear.
3. Those fine wine glasses are made of crystal.
4. He drank from a crystal wine glass.
5. The dining table shone with silver and crystal.
6. She was wearing a crystal pendant.
7. There was a crystal chandelier above their heads.
8. Local economists have looked into their crystal balls and seen something rather nasty.
9. Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
10. From majestic mountains and valleys of green to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
11. From majestic mountains and valleys of GREen to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you.
12. You've got to make your intentions crystal clear to them.
13. It is crystal clear what we must do.
14. She wears a crystal ornament on her chest.
15. The videodisc is made of liquid crystal polymers.
16. He writes crystal clear prose.
17. The dinner table was laden with crystal and silver.
18. People imitate diamonds with crystal.
19. The acid etched holes in the crystal surface.
20. Crystal Palace thrashed Nottingham Forest three-nil.
21. It used to be a crystal stream.
22. The football player has transferred to Crystal Palace.
23. Get out your best china and crystal.
24. She made her meaning crystal clear.
25. I want to make my meaning crystal clear.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The crystal chandelier sparkled.
27. Flick the years of dust, to laughter and tears, love and cemented in the minds of a thick crystal amber. I wish happy new year! I wish you the new year: don't gain weight, before the person you most Qiao; money in hand, laughing in the dream.
28. Perhaps the most extraordinary building of the nineteenth century was the Crystal Palace.
29. Some of the finest drinking glasses are made from lead crystal.
30. Hugh Johnson's shop in London has a range of superb Swedish crystal glasses that I would have if money were no object.