Random good picture Not show
1. He replied with brutal honesty.
2. He was known for running a brutal extortion racket.
3. The trade unions suffered brutal repression after the coup.
4. He was the victim of a very brutal murder.
5. The carousel is the most brutal game, but have eternal chase each other distance.
6. He had presided over a brutal regime in which thousands of people had 'disappeared'.
7. The dip in prices this summer will be brutal.
8. She has to face the brutal reality.
9. The country was ruled by a brutal dictatorship.
10. They're brutal people behind their civilized veneer.
11. This was a particularly brutal and cowardly attack.
12. With one brutal wallop, Clarke flattened him.
13. They lived in happy insulation from brutal facts.
14. Murder is a brutal crime.
15. The brutal attack resulted in the man's death.
16. Brady committed a series of brutal murders.
17. This was a brutal and cold-blooded killing.
18. They're brutal people behind their civilised veneer.
19. The flowers scorched under the brutal sun.
20. The assault was premeditated and particularly brutal.
21. I delivered a verbal protest against their brutal acts.
22. She wrote a thriller about a brutal serial killer.
23. The rebel army behaved in a brutal fashion.
24. Prison conditions have become more brutal.
25. This is a brutal killing.
26. The psychologist's attitude seemed far too casual,[Sentencedict.com ] even brutal.
27. The 20th century brought brutal change to some countries.
28. After 150 years of struggle against brutal colonial rule, the country won its independence.
29. "If brutal killers like these two are at work, it is no wonder that so many Kosovans have fled, " he said.
30. It was refreshing to talk about themselves and their feelings with brutal honesty.