Random good picture Not show
1. A wealthy businessman has stood bail for him.
2. He grew up in a wealthy family.
3. He comes from a wealthy family.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. She was born into a wealthy family.
5. She is reputed to be extremely wealthy.
6. Jiao Zi looks like gold coin, implying a wealthy year ahead.
7. He's a wealthy man.
8. Although she was wealthy, she lived in an unpretentious house.
9. They were, by and large, a very wealthy, privileged elite.
10. We should levy a heavy tax on the wealthy men.
11. Wealthy people often migrate in winter to warmer sunnier countries.
12. All of them came from wealthy, upper class families.
13. By his own account, he's quite wealthy.
14. He cheated her into believing him a wealthy man.
15. She's an attractive woman, and wealthy to boot.
16. She's hoping to snare a wealthy husband.
17. She married into a wealthy family.
18. The couple are said to be fabulously wealthy.
19. They live in a wealthy suburb of Chicago.
20. They come from a privileged/wealthy background.
21. He's a very wealthy man.
22. My brother is now very wealthy.
23. She married into a very wealthy family.
24. A wealthy businessman has been found bludgeoned to death.
25. He designed for many wealthy clients.
28. 5.Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
29. She spent her childhood as the pampered daughter of a wealthy family.
30. Early to bed, early to rise, make a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
More similar words: wealth, health, although, appeal to, worthy, with young, sympathy, wear, swear, weave, wear off, weaken, wear out, sweater, alter, all that, altogether, penalty, casualty, all the more, all the time, and all that, all the same, all through, specialty, real, heal, seal, fall through, really.