Random good picture Not show
1. A wealthy businessman has stood bail for him.
2. Jiao Zi looks like gold coin, implying a wealthy year ahead.
3. He grew up in a wealthy family.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. He comes from a wealthy family.
5. Although she was wealthy, she lived in an unpretentious house.
6. They were, by and large, a very wealthy, privileged elite.
7. We should levy a heavy tax on the wealthy men.
8. She was born into a wealthy family.
9. She is reputed to be extremely wealthy.
10. Wealthy people often migrate in winter to warmer sunnier countries.
11. All of them came from wealthy,(sentencedict.com) upper class families.
12. She had contracted an alliance with a wealthy man of rank.
13. A wealthy benefactor came to their rescue with a generous donation.
14. The student wants to find a wealthy patron in America.
15. He's a wealthy man.
16. A wealthy man like yourself is bound to make an enemy or two along the way.
17. He is always prating about her wealthy relations, as if anybody cared.
18. The Duke and Duchess were so wealthy that they seemed to have money coming out of their ears.
19. As a wealthy businessman, he couldn't even begin to imagine real poverty.
20. By his own account, he's quite wealthy.
21. The bear leader bear-led a group of wealthy young men on a cross-country hike.
22. A wealthy sponsor came to our rescue with a generous donation.
23. He cheated her into believing him a wealthy man.
26. 5.Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
27. She spent her childhood as the pampered daughter of a wealthy family.
28. Early to bed, early to rise, make a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
29. At least a dozen people attend on the bride of the wealthy prince.
30. Rich dad stood and shut the creaky old wooden window that needed repair. If you learn this lesson, you will grow into a wise, wealthy and happy young man.
More similar words: wealth, health, although, appeal to, worthy, with young, sympathy, wear, swear, weave, wear off, weaken, wear out, sweater, alter, all that, altogether, penalty, casualty, all the more, all the time, and all that, all the same, all through, specialty, real, heal, seal, fall through, really.