Random good picture Not show
(1) I'm in the ski club.
(2) The avalanche struck the ski resort in the late afternoon.
(3) His father bought a ski outfit for him on his birthday.
(4) The star has a ski slope reserved exclusively for her.
(5) We used to ski before noon then take a long lunch.
(6) I'm learning to ski.
(7) We sped down the ski slopes.
(8) The ski had become disconnected from the boot.
(9) Here's $100 to put towards your ski trip.
(10) She came a cropper on the ski slopes.
(11) The ski instructor showed us some special stretches.
(12) Ski equipment can be hired locally.
(13) The ski school coaches beginners, intermediates[http://sentencedict.com/ski.html], and advanced skiers.
(14) They surf, ski and ride.
(15) He came a cropper on the ski slopes.
(16) They were all kitted out in brand-new ski outfits.
(17) A ski lift whisks you high into the mountains.
(18) She ran off with an intellectually challenged ski instructor.
(19) I ransacked the cupboard for my ski boots.
(20) There are three ski lifts in operation.
(21) How well do you ski?
(22) You'll need your lift pass for the ski lifts.
(23) Falling over is part of learning how to ski.
(24) We can't ski because there's too little snow.
(25) Some ski resorts opened early[sentencedict.com], thanks to a late-October snowstorm.
(26) The ski is wooden.
(27) She was very brave to learn to ski at fifty.
(28) I clacked one ski against the other and almost tripped.
(29) It's a city famed for its ski slopes and casinos.
(30) An averagely fit person can master easy ski runs within a few days.