Random good picture Not show
1. Aluminium is a kind of metal.
2. That stick has a metal tip.
3. Gold is still a valuable metal but is often found in the mountain streams.
4. You need a powerful saw to cut through metal.
5. By accident he touched the hot metal, and yanked his hand away with a cry of pain.
6. She has built these scraps of metal into a sculpture.
7. The gaseous metal is cooled and condenses into liquid zinc.
8. The scrape of metal on metal sent up a shower of sparks .
9. When the temperature reaches melting point,(sentence dictionary) the metal runs off as a liquid and flows into special modules.
10. The design is incised into a metal plate.
11. He hammered out the dents in the metal sheet.
12. The machine can hammer out metal very thin.
13. The gate is made of metal.
14. The metal glowed in the furnace.
15. He took out a metal flask from a canvas bag.
16. Yellowing receipts had been impaled on a metal spike.
17. The metal has corroded because of rust.
18. They poured the hot metal into the mould.
19. A safety pin has a metal covering over the pointed end.
20. Metal, paper and glass can be recycled.
21. The game involved throwing metal rings over a stick.
22. A lot of scrap metal can be melted down and used again.
23. I listened to the thwack of the metal balls.
24. A Roman soldier's pay, found by a metal detector enthusiast in Norfolk, has been declared treasure trove at an inquest in Diss.
25. She puts a piece of plastic tubing in her mouth and starts siphoning gas from a huge metal drum.
26. I glued a piece of wood on to the metal.
27. They recycle empty tins so as to use the metal.
28. You have to file away for hours to get this metal smooth.
29. How does glue bond with impervious substances like glass and metal?
30. Doctors have replaced the top of his hip bone with a metal sphere.
More similar words: metaphor, let alone, get along, get along with, comet, come to, meter, method, helmet, get at, come true, get away, cemetery, sometime, get about, detail, retail, retain, come to life, something, sometimes, talk, tale, at all, set about, get ahead, come through, vital, fatal, in detail.