Random good picture Not show
1. Love was totally absent from his childhood.
2. I find his political ideas totally repugnant.
3. Kate sat up fully, her attention now totally concentrated.
4. It's totally irrational, but I'm frightened of mice.
5. The loud music made him feel totally uninhibited.
6. She totally lost her composure and began shouting.
7. We are totally supportive of this idea.
8. Are you totally devoid of common sense?
9. He was completely/totally/wholly unprepared for what he saw.
10. His arguments are totally misconceived.
11. He's totally unsuited to the job.
12. The school system itself is not totally desegregated.
13. I find the idea totally abhorrent.
14. He was unqualified and totally inexperienced.
15. The washing machine totally seized up on Thursday.
16. The general public remained totally ignorant of the danger.
17. I am reluctant to trust anyone totally, Your Excellency.
18. The disease is totally unresponsive to conventional treatment.
19. She seemed totally unaffected by what she'd drunk.
20. He and I moved in totally different social spheres.
21. Seeing the two of them together totally confused me.
22. All this fuss is totally unnecessary.
23. He immersed himself totally in his work.
24. He's been totally/partially deaf since birth.
25. His death was totally unexpected.
26. That's a totally different matter.
27. I became totally enamored of the wildflowers there.
28. I was totally wired before the interview.sentencedict.com/totally.html
29. Listening to her recent performance I felt totally transported.
30. The machine can be totally submerged in water.
More similar words: not at all, mentally, potato, to the full, to the life, to the limit, to the point, at other times, to the number of, to the contrary, come to terms with, talk, at all, tale, ally, vital, metal, fatal, rally, let alone, rental, brutal, install, really, sully, get along, coastal, at a loss, crystal, catalog.