Random good picture Not show
1. Pour the sauce over the pasta and serve immediately.
2. We tested various supermarkets' own label pasta sauces .
3. Pour the sauce over the pasta.
4. Prepare the sauce while the pasta is cooking.
5. They helped themselves from a large dish of pasta.
6. The Chinese also eat a type of pasta as part of their staple diet.
7. Like so many peasant foods, the essence of pasta is its simplicity.
8. Fill up on potatoes, bread and pasta,[http://Sentencedict.com] which are high in carbohydrate and low in fat.
9. I drain the pasta, then I share it out between two plates.
10. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water.
11. Rinse the cooked pasta with boiling water.
12. I more or less live on pasta.
13. I eat a lot of pasta.
14. Serve hot, with pasta or rice and French beans.
15. I guess the food I eat most is pasta.
16. They stock every imaginable type of pasta.
17. Plunge the pasta into boiling water.
18. Egg pasta is certainly preferred by many chefs.
19. Shave thin strips of cheese over the pasta.
20. Pour the pasta into a pan of boiling water.
21. This amount of pasta won't feed ten people.
22. Drain and rinse the pasta.
23. Layer the pasta with slices of tomato.
24. Good pasta needs very little embellishment.
25. I ordered some pasta and a mixed salad.
26. The oil keeps the pasta from sticking together.
27. Pasta and rice are both very filling.
28. Would you like some salad with your pasta?
29. Cook the sauce over a medium heat until it thickens. Meanwhile start boiling the water for the pasta.
30. Waiters glide between tightly packed tables bearing trays of pasta.