Random good picture Not show
2. We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
3. Only 27% of the paper we consume is recycled.
4. We need to rethink the way we consume energy. Take, for instance, our approach to transport.
5. One third of the world's population consumes / consume two thirds of the world's resources.
6. The animals do not hunt and rarely consume meat.
7. A smaller vehicle will consume less fuel.
8. Some of the most efficient refrigerators consume 70 percent less electricity than traditional models.
9. Industrialized countries consume natural resources in huge quantities.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. They voraciously consume every last bit.
11. Entitlements now consume more than half the overall budget.
12. Guilt is always hungry, don't let it consume you. Terri Guillemets
13. What kinds of food do you consume?
14. We consume these calories in the form of food and use them up in maintaining the body's functions and movements.
15. Families in the hills not only consume 25 percent more energy than those on the plains, they also consume more firewood.
16. We should always consume sufficient calories to keep the metabolism buoyant.
17. Problems occasionally arise when individuals consume a great deal of refined sugar, because this is fuel food that has no B vitamins at all.
18. Many people are unaware of just how much food and drink they consume.
19. Our high living standards cause our present population to consume 25 percent of the world's oil.
20. The fact of the matter is that most people consume far more protein than they actually need.
21. It's the sum total of what you eat over a long period that matters and not what you consume in a day.
22. She was scared by the depression which threatened to consume her.
23. Dice up the leaves and feed only as much as the fish will consume in ten minutes.
24. While the insects thrive, residues from years of spraying are showing up in the water and food that humans consume.
25. Which raises an obvious question: Why do humans have such a powerful urge to consume this poison?
26. The report suggests that individual products could be labelled to inform the public about how much electricity the appliances consume.
27. Walburga once suppressed the voracious appetite of a child by having her consume three ears of grain.
28. Frames can be useful for maintaining a navigation bar, but all permanent frames consume screen real estate.
29. One member of the team must drink a pint of beer at the start and consume another four on the way.
30. He spread the word to his fellow monks, who experimented with other ways to consume the berries.
More similar words: consumer, consumption, consult, consensus, consultant, resume, assume, CONS, consist, consent, constant, consider, construct, consist of, consist in, consequence, conditions, consistent, constraint, conspiracy, constitute, in consequence, consecutive, consequently, conservative, considerable, constructing, consistently, considerably, constitution.