Random good picture Not show
1. The bomb blew a huge hole in the ground.
2. A sudden gust of wind blew the door shut.
3. The blast blew a gaping crater in the road.
4. The referee blew his whistle for full time.
5. The storm blew over land and sea.
6. He blew on his hands to warm them up.
7. A cold wind blew from northwest.
8. A gust of wind blew his hat off.
9. I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
10. After dinner she blew out the candles.
11. The wind blew the smoke in.
12. An icy wind blew hard across the open spaces.
13. I blew it. I lost the customer.
14. He blew his nose in his handkerchief.
15. She blew out the candles in one puff.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The wind blew the waves into great peaks.
17. The chimney blew out a cloud of black smoke.
18. A gust of wind blew the front door shut.
19. He blew on his coffee.
20. The referee blew the final whistle.
21. A gust of wind blew my hat off.
22. A cold wind blew across the river.
23. My hat blew into the river yesterday.
24. The bomb blew him to kingdom come.
25. The fire flamed out when the wind blew again.
26. He blew his nose .
27. A mine blew a hole in the perimeter wall.
28. A forceful outburst blew over the garden.
29. The teacher blew a whistle to start the race.
30. A damp wind blew from the west.