Random good picture Not show
1. She tied the lid down.
2. The lid is fully detachable.
3. She used a chisel to prise off the lid.
4. Please hammer down the lid first.
5. He put the lid on the jar.
6. Can you loosen the lid of this jar?
7. You can't hit off the lid that way.
8. Don't go flipping your lid.
9. He jabbed at the lid with a knife.
10. Can you get the lid off this jar?
11. She slammed the lid shut.
12. I can't take the lid off, it's stuck!
13. Choose a dish with a tight-fitting lid.
14. The coffin lid had been screwed down.
15. I can't get the lid off this jar.
16. He carefully lifted the lid of the box.
17. The lid of this box has been fastened down.
18. I tried to prise the lid off.
19. The lid is on tightly.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. I do not think this is the right lid for this box. I cannot fit it on.
21. The lid still stayed on when the pot had dropped onto the floor.
22. You have to twist the lid off, not pull it.
23. He gave it another screw and the lid was tightly on.
24. I can't shut the suitcase lid when it's so full.
25. I put the lid on the pot, but the water is boiling so fiercely that it won't stick on.
26. I lifted the lid of the box and peered in.
27. We managed to prise off the lid with a tyre lever.
28. Give it another screw to make sure the lid doesn't come off while we're travelling.
30. Look for something that can act as a shield, like a dustbin lid.