Random good picture Not show
1. A stumble may prevent a fall. Thomas Fuller
2. The sudden weakness in her legs made her stumble.
3. Be carefull! Don't stumble over these stones.
4. They stumble across a ghost town inhabited by a rascally gold prospector.
5. I hope I don't stumble over any of the long words.
6. She let him stumble and fall to his knees.
7. He heard the President stumble in the bathroom.
8. Richier's figures blindly stumble on their confused paths.
9. I pull, and the black guy stumble forward.
10. He jumped down and seemed to stumble.
11. They stumble over simple words or figures.
12. The trick is to stumble on one of these Aladdin's caves of fishing delight - and wreak havoc.
13. Geologists seem to stumble on some of the really oddball animals, assigning them delightful descriptors.
14. But he grabbed her making her stumble and fall into his embrace.
15. He parodied my groping stumble across the stage to the podium and gathered up the skirt to reveal hairy legs and bloomers.
16. They sleep during the day, so if you stumble across one and startle it awake, they can be dangerous.
17. There was something odd about her too-a slight stumble in her walk, a lopsided look to her face.
18. They are afraid, they stumble and feel weak-how do you move about when chains were your programmed destiny?
19. Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. Winston Churchill
20. We might stumble on the way and wonder whether it is worth all the effort.
21. Horrified passengers saw Olive stumble and fall off a platform as an express roared in.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The jumpers stumble forward as they hit, grinning and laughing.
23. But then we go to Southern Miss and stumble major-league.
24. And that was really it until I stumble across her at the Pierpont Morgan Library.
25. As he drew abreast of the man he pretended to stumble.
26. I make it into the darkness with only one stumble.
27. He did exactly that, little knowing that he was about to stumble upon one of the greatest discoveries of this century.
28. Unable to bear any more, she swung away to stumble over the ploughed field.
29. You have to give Dole credit for his one stumble.
30. She was trying to tiptoe down and at the same time keep hold of Anna, who seemed determined to stumble.
More similar words: costume, scramble, assemble, resemble, tumor, momentum, thumb, assembly, number, study, studio, student, gesture, disturb, a number of, any number of, disturbing, to the number of, a large number of, able, bless, blend, table, Bible, cable, marble, enable, foible, double, bubble.