Random good picture Not show
1. Look, double yellow lines you mustn't park here.
2. Don't park your car on double yellow lines.
3. The total output is double that of last year.
4. It costs double what it did.
5. They laugh so hard they double up with laughter.
6. No double diligence, neither can, no genius.
7. Single is simple, double is trouble.
8. Go through the double doors and turn left.
9. Pregnant women received a double ration of milk.
10. We reserved a double room.
11. King's was the only other score in double figures.
12. The rate of inflation has now reached double figures.
13. While being debriefed the defector named two double agents.
14. I made a booking for two double rooms.
15. Call an ambulance double quick!
16. Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
17. The list included the infamous George Drake[sentencedict.com], a double murderer.
18. A double room with a balcony overlooking the sea had been reserved for him.
19. I'll pay you double if you get the work finished by Friday.
20. The pockets on my jeans are reinforced with double stitching.
21. They suspected this was a double bluff on the part of Cairo Intelligence.
22. Women are caught in a double bind, marginalised in the community if they are not wives and mothers, under excessive pressure to be perfect if they are.
23. Mrs Starky accused the local police of operating double standards.
24. The main cabin has its full-sized double bed centrally placed with plenty of room around it.
25. Production of computers has increased double in the last few weeks.
26. We shall have to double up the sheets to get them in the drawer.
27. Costs are expected to double by the end of 2005.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Scientists have calculated that the world's population will double by the end of the century.
29. She bent and pulled up a double handful of weeds.
30. Many things now cost double what they did a few years ago.
More similar words: double up, double back, trouble, troubled, no doubt, without doubt, voluble, do up, dough, hold out, hand out, public, send out, stand out, weed out, washed out, in and out, find out, publish, publisher, publicly, republic, in public, spread out, Republican, publicity, tremendous, publication, the general public, able.