Random good picture Not show
1. Does feminist writing come within the scope of your book?
2. All her life she was an ardent feminist.
3. Saying that to a feminist is just asking for trouble.
4. Current feminist theory consists of several different trends.
5. What does the word "feminist" conjure up for you?
6. She produced a feminist tract, "Comments on Birth-Control", in 1930.
7. The tone of the feminist speakers suggested they were adopting a rather defensive posture.
8. She's a feminist, in the broadest sense of the word.
9. Her book looks at his writings from a feminist slant.
10. I don't claim to be a feminist, but I'd like to see more women in managerial posts.
11. She embraced the feminist cause with enthusiasm.
12. Feminist ideas are interrelated with philosophical ideas.
13. Being a feminist doesn't necessarily make you a misandrist.
14. The essay first appeared in an anthology of feminist criticism.
15. I'm not a feminist,[Sentence dictionary] quite the contrary.
16. There are various strands in feminist thinking.
17. She describes herself as an unreconstructed feminist.
18. She makes no reference to any feminist work other than her own.
19. She had brought a book, a feminist critique of Victorian lady novelists.
20. She's been an outspoken feminist for over twenty years.
21. Feminist writers, she claimed, had been ghettoized, their books placed on separate shelves in the shops.
22. Such feminist strengths and weaknesses are entirely absent from Bruce Arnold's book on Mainie Jellett.
23. They locate the various strands in feminist thinking, and show the conceptual problems involved in combining them.
24. A lot of people's eyes glaze over if you say you are a feminist.
25. With her cropped hair and and her mannish clothes, she typifies the sort of feminist often feared by men.
26. She used the newspaper column as a platform for her feminist views.
27. She is unlikely to give up her lifelong attachment to feminist ideas.
28. I was dismayed by these feelings, even ashamed, having always presumed that a good feminist would beat this rap.
29. For any woman seeking power in the public arena, these questions would be unavoidable, doubly so for a feminist.
30. Women's pleasure in viewing then is high on the agenda in recent feminist work on film.
More similar words: ministry, minister, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, diminish, seminar, finish up, seemingly, reminder, finish with, chemistry, minimal, minimum, minimize, columnist, examining, antagonist, female, premise, premium, epidemic, emission, academic, chemical, euphemism, punish, vanish, Spanish.