Random good picture Not show
1. Does feminist writing come within the scope of your book?
2. All her life she was an ardent feminist.
3. Current feminist theory consists of several different trends.
4. What does the word "feminist" conjure up for you?
5. She embraced the feminist cause with enthusiasm.
6. Feminist ideas are interrelated with philosophical ideas.
7. He has strong feminist opinions.
8. Being a feminist doesn't necessarily make you a misandrist.
9. I'm not a feminist, quite the contrary.
10. There are various strands in feminist thinking.
11. She describes herself as an unreconstructed feminist.
12. She's been an outspoken feminist for over twenty years.
13. Saying that to a feminist is just asking for trouble.
14. She produced a feminist tract, "Comments on Birth-Control",[Sentence dictionary] in 1930.
15. The tone of the feminist speakers suggested they were adopting a rather defensive posture.
16. She's a feminist, in the broadest sense of the word.
17. Her book looks at his writings from a feminist slant.
18. I don't claim to be a feminist, but I'd like to see more women in managerial posts.
19. The essay first appeared in an anthology of feminist criticism.
20. She makes no reference to any feminist work other than her own.
21. She had brought a book[sentencedict.com], a feminist critique of Victorian lady novelists.
22. Feminist writers, she claimed, had been ghettoized, their books placed on separate shelves in the shops.
23. This is broadly the radical feminist viewpoint.
24. I turn then to recent feminist Christological positions.
25. She is professedly a feminist.
26. Lesbian feminist psychologists' research focuses mainly on sexuality.
27. A lot of people's eyes glaze over if you say you are a feminist.
28. With her cropped hair and and her mannish clothes, she typifies the sort of feminist often feared by men.
29. She used the newspaper column as a platform for her feminist views.
30. She is unlikely to give up her lifelong attachment to feminist ideas.
More similar words: ministry, minister, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, diminish, seminar, finish up, seemingly, reminder, finish with, chemistry, minimal, minimum, minimize, columnist, examining, antagonist, female, premise, premium, epidemic, emission, academic, chemical, euphemism, punish, vanish, Spanish.