Random good picture Not show
10. Love is full of trouble.
13. Have no doubts because of trouble nor be thou discomtited; for the water of life's fountain springeth from a gloom bed.
15. A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
17. Cry myself laugh to watch my own trouble.
18. I don't want to cause you trouble.
19. He was really terrific when I was in trouble.
20. The trouble began just after ten o'clock last night.
21. She is having trouble with her teeth.
22. There's been a bit of trouble at the office.
23. We've been having trouble getting staff.
24. I did it to spare your trouble.
25. We've never had much trouble with vandals around here.
26. Don't involve other people in your trouble.
27. She'll bring trouble down on herself.
28. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends intensifies our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low(sentencedict.com/trouble.html), unburdening our worries and fears to compassionate friends alleviates the stress.
More similar words: troubled, double, double up, double back, voluble, control group, round and round, no doubt, without doubt, public, publish, publisher, publicly, in public, republic, Republican, publicity, troop, patron, patrol, stroke, strong, publication, control, tropical, courtroom, introduce, electronic, astronomer, introspect.