Similar words: remarkable, nearby, carbon, garbage, carbohydrate, mark, march, remark. Meaning: ['mɑbl /'mɑːbl] n. 1. a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material 2. a small ball of glass that is used in various games 3. a sculpture carved from marble. v. paint or stain like marble.
Random good picture Not show
(3) The dome was supported by white marble columns.
(4) Marble can be polished to a high gloss.
(5) The temple is supported by marble columns.
(6) Marble Arch is a famous London landmark.
(7) The statue was carved out of marble.
(8) The figures were sculpted from single blocks of marble.
(9) These steps are made of marble.
(10) They are quarrying the hillside for marble.
(11) The walls of the palace are marble with silver inlay.
(12) He is chipping away at a block marble with a chisel.
(13) They put up a marble tablet in memory of his father.
(14) Marble takes a high polish.
(15) Imported marble will front the building.
(16) The marble has a smooth[sentence dictionary], shiny surface.
(17) I saw my reflection in the polished marble.
(18) The hotel is traditionally furnished, with cool marble floors.
(19) The workmen quarried out a huge block of marble.
(20) The church dome is supported by/on marble pillars.
(21) She chiselled a figure out of the marble.
(22) A marble entrance hall leads to a sitting room.
(23) The columns were of white marble.
(24) She was chiselling some marble.
(25) The statue was mounted on a marble base.
(26) This marble ramp weighs one ton.
(27) He chiselled an inscription on the marble.
(28) The ceiling is richly decorated in marble and fresco.
(29) Marble is a precious stone.
(30) The house has a superb staircase made from oak and marble.