Random good picture Not show
2. I called my broker for advice about investing in the stock market.
3. It was improper of the broker to withhold the information from the stock exchange.
4. He was a high-earning broker with money to burn.
5. Ask advice from an insurance broker.
6. A good rule of thumb is that a broker must generate sales of ten times his salary if his employer is to make a profit.
7. There is no evidence that the broker was in league with the fraudulent vendor.
8. During the war Wallas became a power broker in governmental circles.
9. The selling broker is then required to assign a portion of the commission to the buyer broker.
10. The broker will get 5% if he finds a purchaser.
11. The broker advised me on how to invest my money.
12. J., real estate broker Terry Gamble.
13. International commodities broker Ian Spiro, 46, is still missing.
14. Your broker can give you current rates.
15. But he was never an honest broker.
16. But a top North West broker reckons the group is set to increase borrowings to realise the potential of its businesses.
17. It acts as the sole broker in the bargaining and competition for resources between bureaucratic organizations.
18. Make no mistake, argues the broker, the regulatory regime for utilities will get tougher under the Conservatives.
19. Can-ada's prime minister will be hoping to play honest broker in the row between the United States and Japan.
20. Because we travelled so much, Sam and I asked a broker to act on our behalf.
21. The foreign ministers have failed in their attempts to broker a ceasefire.
22. I need to get the same kinds of approval as a new broker.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The key overnight rate will settle at 0. 45 percent, the same as yesterday, a money market broker said.
24. Karajan was comfortable with his stature as a power broker and not at all shy about wielding his influence.
25. It was a dramatic transformation, from society hostess to Democratic Party power broker.
26. His style is lucid and he emerges as an honest broker who judiciously weighs the historical evidence.
27. He raced to a nearby E. F. Hutton office, where he had trained as a broker years before.
28. And it's a payment that has to be made up front to the broker at the time the option is taken out.
29. The advisory teacher was then well placed to act as broker between the course requirements, the students and the schools.
30. Amoda tried to explain what I had said, to play the honest broker.