Random good picture Not show
1. The banquet was permeated with an atmosphere of friendship.
2. In banquet halls folding partitions are very popular.
3. The meal that followed was a veritable banquet.
4. He celebrated his birthday with a banquet.
5. We had a banquet, which ended up with soup.
6. At the banquet we chin - chinned and tried to look cheerful.
7. At the banquet all the foreign guests wore evening dress.
8. The banquet was attended by 200 guests.
9. They disposed of all the food for the banquet.
10. They commemorated their victories with a grand banquet.
11. The whole of the banquet scene is mimed.
12. The kitchens are preparing for a lavish banquet.
13. The Lord Mayor attended a state banquet last night.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. I remember him at a banquet on that night.
15. The banquet is permeated with an atmosphere of friendship.
16. Everything you cook for me is a banquet.
17. We should get some wine in for the banquet.
18. She ushered at the banquet.
19. A banquet was held in her honour.
20. They held a banquet of epic proportions.
21. The ambassador is giving a banquet for the visiting president.
22. Last night he attended a state banquet at Buckingham Palace.
23. The banquet is being held in an atmosphere of friendship and cordiality.
24. He was suddenly taken ill at a banquet given in his honour.
25. Do we have to wear evening dress for the banquet?
26. She disgraced herself by drinking too much at the banquet.
27. The never-ending quarrel among the visitors certainly spoiled their appetite for the banquet.
28. He is in the person of his father for the banquet.
29. The president was guest of honour at the society's banquet.
30. The people of the city laid on a victory banquet in honour of the world champion.