Random good picture Not show
1. He placed a marker where the ball had landed.
2. He put a marker in his book and followed her out.
3. Price is not always an accurate marker of quality.
4. Draw your child's outline with a heavy black marker.
5. The post served as a bound - ary marker.
6. She reached the 500-metre marker in record time.
7. Step off twenty feet and then place a marker in the ground.
8. Peter has put down a marker for next year as the best time to launch the new product.
9. Vitamin C is a good marker for the presence of other vitamins and nutrients in frozen food.
10. Step out ten feet and then put a marker in the ground.
11. The main marker of her music is her voice.
12. That simple marker is largely unnoticed today.
13. A granite marker shows where the battle took place.
14. The card was signed with a silver marker.
15. There is a marble marker on the ground at the spot where Robert Ollinger fell.
16. Gary Lund raced in for the rebound but Marker turned the ball round the post.
17. The most consistent paratone-final marker is the long pause, normally exceeding one second.
18. They discover that the marker commemorating the shoot-out was destroyed by an earthquake in 1983.
19. He wrote them with a marker on the back on his hand as the plane taxied to a stop.
20. The more filly a marker event can sum up the reality of what is ended, the more helpful it will be.
21. A more ideal marker would be one which labelled an entire population within intact viable embryos without disrupting their integrity.
22. We put a marker buoy over the site and a pair of divers went over the side to investigate.
23. I m going to get a marker pen and colour in one side - hey presto, a KeaneKickmaster.
24. He buried the bodies in a single grave with a wooden cross as a marker.
25. He buried the bodies in one grave with a single wooden cross as a marker; then notified the Commonwealth.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Colton recalled how the proponents took their idea to the state historical commission in 1987 and received approval for the marker.
27. Because transplanted quail cells will behave normally in chick embryos, she realized she had an invaluable natural marker.
28. The only sound is the soft squeak of the marker on the board.
29. At this stage the cells had already assumed an epithelial form, but were not yet expressing the two marker proteins.
30. If you look carefully at the connector body you will see a triangle or other marker indicating pin 1.