Synonym: Almighty, Creator, Divine, God Almighty, Godhead, Jehovah, Lord, Maker, manufacturer, manufacturing business, shaper. Similar words: lawmaker, speaker, make, make for, make out, makeup, make up, make way. Meaning: ['meɪkə(r)] n. 1. a person who makes things 2. terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God 3. a business engaged in manufacturing some product.
Random good picture Not show
1) He's the chief trouble - maker; the others just follow his lead.
2) He is a trouble maker . You must be distant with him.
3) Grind the beans to suit your coffee maker.
4) Poor Fred: he's gone to meet his Maker.
5) Who's the decision maker in this department?
6) They're the biggest maker of fast-food products in the UK.
7) They include: How heavily armed the siege maker is.
8) Arthur had become a professional musical instrument maker.
9) You are the maker of your own life. Dr T.P.Chia
10) The butcher, the baker,[http://sentencedict.com/maker.html] the candlestick maker.
11) Maker and wearer share a breathtaking expectation.
12) Yes, that's right, the car maker.
13) IBM formed an alliance with Lotus, a software maker.
14) Johnson, which makes contacts, and sunglasses maker Oakley Inc.
15) The Maker took endless trouble over every small detail.
16) For example, a maker of consumer goods like cookies or cigarettes rarely has direct contact with a consumer.
17) One maker of anti-virus software estimated that as few as 60 hard drives were affected worldwide on Aug. 22.
18) I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. Winston Churchill
19) The Ottawa-based maker of computerized communications equipment cashed in on optimistic prospects for the Internet, the global computer network.
20) In 1986 GM acquired a controlling interest in the sports car maker Lotus.
21) It has been said that art is a tryst , for in the joy of it maker and beholder meet.
22) Simon Lane quickly found his niche as a busy freelance model maker.
23) If it doesn't work, send it back to the maker.
24) The car was out of control. There was nothing I could do except prepare to meet my maker!
25) The name of the shop - 'Strata Various' - is a play on words, because it sounds like 'Stradivarius', the famous violin maker.
26) The old man died and went to meet his Maker.
27) The Castano settlement marks the first time that a cigarette maker has paid out as a result of smoking-related litigation.
28) The rehabilitation of the troubled fine china and crystal maker is likely to continue to be slow and painful.
29) I merely included the note about adjustment for interest, whoever the maker might be.
30) It provides a startling point for a discussion of the widespread belief that Richard Nixon was a brilliant maker of foreign policy.
More similar words: lawmaker, speaker, make, make for, make out, makeup, make up, make way, make over, make up for, make use of, make sure, make sense, make fun of, make a face, make peace with, make friends with, make a difference, marker, worker, banker, broker, take, bake, shake, stake, snake, naked, brake, wake up.