Random good picture Not show
(1) The band was playing old Beatles songs.
(2) He stretched the rubber band till it snapped.
(3) The band struck up the wedding march.
(4) A band of gray hair encircled his bald dome.
(5) Three members of the band went down with flu.
(6) Put a rubber band round these books.
(7) Remember to put a rubber band round these books.
(8) He runs the business as a one-man band .
(9) The audience gave the band a rousing welcome.
(10) The band played the guests in.
(11) She's a singer with a band.
(12) The band marched through the streets.
(13) The military band paraded the streets.
(14) Jack drums for the school band.
(15) The band was incredibly successful in the eighties.
(16) Could we have a table close to the band?
(17) We must band against the enemy.
(18) The band played the guitar while we danced.
(19) A band headed up the parade.
(20) She plays the clarinet in a swing band.
(21) She plays in a rock band.
(22) The band was dressed in scarlet.
(23) Journalists wax lyrical about the band.
(24) The brass band paraded the main street.
(25) A band of light rain and showers extended from the Canadian border to Central Texas.
(26) I could hear the sound of a band tuning up.
(27) My underskirt had ridden up into a thick band around my hips.
(28) The striped band round a policeman's sleeve is to signify that he is on duty.
(29) It became blatantly obvious to me that the band wasn't going to last.
(30) At the peak of its popularity in the late nineties[Sentencedict.com], the band sold ten million albums a year.