Random good picture Not show
1. The besetting sin of 18th-century urban Britain was drunkenness.
2. Most of the population is an urban population.
3. My family has been displaced by urban demolition.
4. On this map, urban areas are shown in grey.
5. He submitted his proposal for urban development to the city council.
6. The government recognised there were problems in urban areas but these could never be an excuse for lawless behaviour.
7. Urban guerrillas detonated a car bomb in front of the company's headquarters.
8. This is an urban tragedy that needs concrete action, not just concern.
9. Researchers found a strong correlation between urban deprivation and poor health.
10. The council is committed to a programme of urban regeneration.
11. For urban areas this approach was wholly inadequate.
12. Crime rates are significantly higher in urban areas .
13. Once lovely countryside is absorbed by urban sprawl.
14. Loneliness is a disease of our urban communities.
15. Manchester still suffers from urban blight and unacceptable poverty.
16. Waits sang about the boozy netherworld of urban America.
17. Public order is primarily an urban problem.
18. Traditional beliefs still flourish alongside a modern urban lifestyle.
19. Traffic is a major urban problem.
20. The expressway rounded about the urban district.
21. Most urban areas are close to a park.
22. It seems reasonable to expect rapid urban growth.
23. The speaker gave an interesting presentation on urban transport.
24. The novel is a searing indictment of urban poverty.
25. The directions of urban development have been marked out.
26. There are problems of urban decay and gang violence.
27. She examines the interplay between changing gender divisions and urban change.
28. He explained the yellow fever epidemic as a providential act to discourage urban growth.
29. Hip-hop, cowboy wind, and the wind wind wind, occupation, fur, all-match, hippie, ladies fashion, Korean, Japanese, what is it Fashion is the urban special logo(sentencedict .com), is a city in the vast city of special psychological needs.
30. The standards of housing and education are often lower in the older urban cores .