Random good picture Not show
(1) Several ministers have questioned the legality of the ban.
(2) Congress could ban the procession altogether.
(3) They threatened to ban the book.
(4) Good manners ban abusive language anyplace.
(5) There is a ban on smoking in petrol stations.
(6) Canada will ban smoking in all offices later this year.
(7) Until now, the government has only enforced the ban with regard to American ships.
(8) There was a ban on political protests during the pilgrimage.
(9) The government has imposed a ban on the sale of handguns.
(10) Hundreds of people today defied the ban on political gatherings.
(11) The EU has imposed a ban on the import of seal skins.
(12) A multilateral nuclear test ban treaty was to be signed.
(13) The protesters showed their defiance of the official ban on demonstrations.
(14) The report calls for a ban on the import of hazardous waste.
(15) The commission is calling for a global ban on whaling.
(16) They're pushing hard for a ban on GM foods.
(17) The union announced a ban on overtime.
(18) They demanded a total ban on handguns. Sentencedict.com
(19) The ban is intended to be permanent.
(20) Steps were taken to ban the trade in ivory.
(21) The company slapped a no-smoking ban on the premises.
(22) The General also lifted a ban on political parties.
(23) The ban only covers tropical hardwood.
(24) Signatories agreed to support the nuclear test ban.
(25) The ban cannot be legally enforced.
(26) The ban has been extended beyond 2003.
(27) The government imposed a ban on tobacco advertising .
(28) The British Medical Association is/are campaigning for a complete ban on tobacco advertising.
(29) The spokesman stressed that the measures did not amount to an overall ban.
(30) Six journalists sought to challenge in court the legality of the ban on broadcasting.