Synonym: fiddle, imp, mess around, monkey around, muck about, muck around, potter, putter, rapscallion, rascal, scalawag, scallywag, scamp, tamper, tinker. Similar words: turkey, hockey, banker, blanket, money, lemon, among, month. Meaning: ['mʌŋkɪ] n. 1. any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians) 2. one who is playfully mischievous. v. 1. play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly 2. do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly.
Random good picture Not show
1. Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
2. The monkey was swinging in the tree.
3. A baby monkey clasps its mother's fur tightly.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Well, monkey see, monkey do.
5. The baby monkey clung to its mother.
6. Monkey likes to eat banana.
7. Man and the monkey have many things in common.
8. Come here at once, you little monkey!
9. Stop that, you little monkey!
10. Monkey see, monkey do.
11. My monkey doesn't bite.
12. He made a monkey of me on the tennis court.
13. The monkey was up the tree, flinging nuts to the ground.
14. Did you like the bit about the monkey?
15. The monkey is hopping on the trees.
16. What's the difference between an ape and a monkey?
17. A monkey has a prehensile tail.
18. The monkey made a long arm for the peach.
19. The monkey engulfed the food whole.
20. This monkey is unique to the island.
21. Come here, you cheeky little monkey!
22. He's as mischievous as a monkey!
23. She's such a little monkey.
24. The monkey jabbered away in a corner.
25. There's been some monkey business going on here!
26. The monkey performed several tricks.
27. A monkey swings through trees.
28. The monkey was the star attraction at the show.
29. Your last remark has really put his monkey up.
30. The monkey is beating up and down.