Random good picture Not show
1. He always plays second banana in the basketball matches.
2. Monkey likes to eat banana.
3. A green banana is not ripe enough to eat.
4. Please peel this banana.
5. She peeled off the skin of a banana for the child.
6. I slipped on a banana skin.
7. Banana exports crashed nearly 50%.
8. Cut the banana in half lengthways.
9. The boy skinned the banana.
10. The President has slipped on yet another banana peel .
11. He told me that the palm of banana hefted 5 pounds.
12. The new tax has proved to be a banana skin for the government.
13. Banana, grape, apple,(sentencedict .com) daisy which of these is the odd one out?
14. The plantain is a large cousin of the banana.
15. Though small, the banana settlement is worth noting.
16. Children were floating small boats made of banana leaves.
17. Mash the banana and add it to the batter.
18. Mound banana mixture in bottom crust, using slotted spoon.
19. What's the height of the average banana tree?
20. Then a guy slips on a banana peel.
21. Banana is native to Taiwan.
22. We jolted along rough wet roads through an endless banana plantation.
23. This government has an unhappy knack of slipping on banana skins .
24. The company has acquired an unhappy knack of slipping on banana skins .
25. Putting even more tax on fuel could prove to be a banana skin for the government.
26. These companies are determined to keep a stranglehold on the banana industry.
27. The photograph shows the happy couple standing beside a banana tree.
28. The enamel has peeled off the taps like so much banana skin, revealing dull(sentencedict.com), patchy brass.
29. Spread 1 / 3 of cream mixture on it. Lay banana slices on top to cover.
30. Place 2 cups bread cubes in greased dish; top with banana slices, coconut and remaining bread cubes.
More similar words: manage, managed, Canadian, analyst, manacle, manager, can afford, analyze, analyses, managing, analysis, analyzing, management, explanation, band, ban, urban, Cuban, banquet, banker, abandon, husband, in and out, banking, suburban, finance, penance, dominant, pregnant, in any case.