Synonym: attack aircraft, battler, belligerent, champion, combatant, fighter aircraft, hero, paladin, scrapper. Similar words: tighten, straighten, daughter, fight against, highlight, night, light, might. Meaning: ['faɪtə(r)] n. 1. someone who fights (or is fighting) 2. a high-speed military or naval airplane designed to destroy enemy aircraft in the air 3. someone who fights for a cause.
Random good picture Not show
1. Our fighter planes were readied for battle.
2. Bomber planes were sent out with fighter escorts.
3. The fighter feinted with his right hand and struck with his left.
4. A brave fighter never shrinks from danger in executing an assignment.
5. The fighter could not help flinching from the blow aimed by his opponent,but it saved him from being hurt.
6. The fighter planes quickly disengaged .
7. The fighter neatly fenced off a dangerous blow.
8. Fighter planes inflicted heavy losses on the enemy.
9. He has a fearsome reputation as a fighter.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. A fighter plane flew over.
11. American fighter planes buzzed the city.
12. He climbed into the cockpit of the fighter.
13. The blow doubled the fighter over.
14. Fighter pilots searched out and attacked enemy aircraft.
15. The fighter folded up at the sudden heavy blow.
16. He was a politically conscious fighter for communism.
17. Fighter planes have successfully bombed the enemy's main armoury.
18. He had never met a more redoubtable fighter.
19. She won't give up easily: she's a real fighter.
20. Fighter pilots need good/fast reflexes.
21. The fighter neatly fended off a dangerous blow.
22. James is a fighter - he never gives up.
23. Our planes shadowed the enemy fighter.
24. Fighter aircraft rained down high explosives.
25. Fighter planes are being sent to enforce the UN no-fly zone.
26. He was a game fighter even when he was losing.
27. The film stars Mark Burgess-Ashton as the gung-ho young fighter pilot.
28. He gave a vivid account of his life as a fighter pilot.
29. The promoter matched the young boxer with a more skillful fighter.
30. A coward considers difficulties as a heavy burden on his back,but a valiant fighter turns difficulties into a stepping-stone for his advance.
More similar words: tighten, straighten, daughter, fight against, highlight, night, light, might, right, eighth, flight, height, slight, in sight, tightly, delight, at night, lightly, by night, insight, light up, all right, midnight, right away, lighting, slightly, nightmare, overnight, lightning, out of sight.