Random good picture Not show
1. He sent her some flowers in atonement for his earlier rudeness.
2. This takes me into atonement as vicarious love.
3. This act of atonement was on behalf of the high priest and the priesthood generally.
4. He instilled more atonement and rigidity to the order of friars.
5. We must never separate incarnation and atonement.
6. But for most people here, it seems, atonement is not really the issue.
7. There are elaborate rituals of atonement to be found there.
8. Justice requires atonement, and justice demands reform.
9. Heb. 9:12 tallies Christ's work with the atonement ritual in the Levitical code. His blood was shed on earth, which the brazen altar typified.
10. In literature and on celluloid , atonement originates from pangs of remorse felt by an individual.
11. Aftera rip-roaring start with Joe Wright's Atonement, the British have found themselves rather upstagedattheVenicefilm festival by two American pictures about Iraq from Brian De Palma and Paul Haggis.
12. And the priest shall make atonement for him for his sin.
13. He said that young hooligans should do community service as atonement for their crimes.
14. He's living in a monastery in a gesture of atonement for human rights abuses committed under his leadership.
15. The priest is a representative of his people, making atonement for their sin.
16. The book speaks of the need for repentance and atonement.
17. On the tenth day of the seventh month there was a special annual ceremony of confession and atonement for sin.
18. First: the purpose of the blood is to make atonement.
19. They become more and more frequent until they lose all meaning as acts of atonement and become simply acts of smoking.
20. More than 90% of Jews said they observed the Day of Atonement.
21. On some occasions, a kid goat was also offered as atonement for the sins of the Hebrews.
22. But not knowing the crime, he could make no atonement.
23. I do not claim to be able to unravel the complexities of atonement.
24. Some years ago now, a famous Methodist scholar, Vincent Taylor, wrote a trilogy on the atonement.
25. Those who work for the Lord today must first be made pure through the substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ.
26. Thus there is in Scripture a successive spiritualization of the idea of Atonement.
27. The tenth day of this seventh month is the Day of Atonement. Hold a sacred assembly and deny yourselves,[sentencedict.com] and present an offering made to the Lord by fire.
28. In fact,you can find nothing in the Gospel of Luke which identifies the death of Jesus as being an atonement for sins of people.
29. Talent: Director Joe Wright steered precocious Irish actress Saoirse Ronan to an Oscar nomination in their 2008 period piece Atonement.
30. And one kid of the goats, to make an atonement for you.
More similar words: postponement, confinement, commencement, enticement, unemployment, comment on, element, clement, elements, vehement, amusement, increment, basement, movement, abasement, implement, amazement, placement, statement, agreement, enforcement, excitement, retirement, elementary, effacement, incremental, management, settlement, engagement, astonishment.