Random good picture Not show
1. After years of despotism, the country is now moving towards democracy.
2. Their starting point is bourgeois despotism, which in culture becomes the cultural despotism of the bourgeoisie.
3. Cecilia, viuda attacks despotism in the government.
4. Ministerial despotism could not be profitably run by clerical reactionaries ignorant of the financial world.
5. In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, enlightened despotism, secularism, nationalism and liberalism had all fanned the flames.
6. One of these forces was dictatorship or despotism.sentence dictionary
7. Diem, a profound traditionlist , ran a family despotism in the oriental manner.
8. Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of Democracy... It has been observed that a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government.
9. Bureaucracy is the derivation of feudal despotism, it is a long and complex historical phenomenon.
10. If it does not mean bourgeois despotism, then there is no sense to it at all.
11. Diem , a profound traditionalist, ran a family despotism in the oriental manner.
12. The recognition s of despotism in Chinese and western languages are greatly different.
13. Is not liberty the destruction of all despotism - including, of course, legal despotism?
14. Instead, they turn to the law for this despotism, this absolutism, this omnipotence.
15. Moreover, the character of this despotism was itself shaped by much larger forces - that is, the semifeudal, semicolonial quality of Chinese civilization.
16. However limited its immediate effects, the ideology of Enlightened Despotism was important in the long term.
17. That notion is quite compatible with a certain residue of benevolent despotism exercised by Tory squires.
18. It was the judges' commitment to freedom that was the main guarantee against despotism.
19. In terms of man's cultural development he represents a royal epiphany of the primal father, an authentic reincarnation of primal despotism.
20. The rationalist opposition replaced the murder of the imam with the triumph of reason as the barrier against despotism.
21. No one will like to live in a tyrannical despotism.
22. In this sense he was both an opponent of democracy, and also of despotism.
23. There was nothing to fear from the Egyptians, accustomed as they were to despotism since the Pharaonic age.
24. A large proportion of the best citizens hated his despotism.
25. Led by the bourgeoisie revolutionary party, the people didn' t strive with the church but the government and the feudal despotism.
26. Paradoxically, Athens was on the threshold of her " age of despotism ".
27. Whoever you may be, if your name is Prejudice, Abuse, Ignorance, Oppression, Iniquity, Despotism, Injustice, Fanaticism, Tyranny, beware of the gaping gamin.
28. Whoever rejects it does of necessity fly to anarchy or to despotism.
29. Bastille: ( 1370~1789 ) Medieval fortress in Paris that became a symbol of despotism.
30. Mankind has only to submit ; the hour of despotism has struck.
More similar words: despot, nepotism, on the spot, despondent, anti-semitism, spot, potion, spotted, spotless, espouse, egotist, bespoke, respond, espousal, response, despair, despite, despise, hypnotised, desperate, tablespoon, respondent, responsive, correspond, egotistical, responsible, widespread, despicable, desperation, desperately.