Random good picture Not show
1. The company publishes its accounts in August.
2. It's the thirteenth of August.
3. I was there last August.
4. Troops invaded on August 9th that year.
5. The memorandum was dated 23 August, 2001.
6. Holiday flights reach a peak during August.
7. The big storms in August refilled the reservoirs.
8. We'll take our holiday sometime in August, I think.
9. On 29 August the royal army marched into Inverness.
10. In August the heat is barely tolerable.
11. August was almost tropical this year.
12. We've got friends coming at the end of August.
13. Germany declared war on France on 1 August 1914.
14. The world premiere took place in August 1956.
15. The date on the letter was 30th August 1962.
16. August is the height of the tourist season.
17. We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.
18. Last August he convened a meeting of his closest advisers at Camp David.
19. We will commence building work in August of next year.
20. The firm publishes its accounts in August.
21. In August the place is lousy with tourists.
22. The climax came one sultry August evening.
23. The Great War started in August of that year.
24. This area of France has a pleasing climate in August.
25. The project is in its final stages and should be completed by August.
26. We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18[sentencedict.com], 1998.
27. Negotiators from the three countries finalized the agreement in August.
28. I'd advise buying your tickets well in advance if you want to travel in August.
29. The registration form showed his date of birth as August 2, 1979.
30. It is noteworthy that the programme has been shifted from its original August slot to July.
More similar words: augustinian, augury, gusto, inauguration, gustatory, huguenot, lugubrious, laugh, taught, caught, laugh at, fraught, haughty, augment, laughing, daughter, laughable, onslaught, haughtily, distraught, granddaughter, burst out laughing, burst into laughter, just, lust, must, oust, rust, crust, trust.