Similar words: administering, glistening, altering, materialistic, muttering, filtering, flattering, scattering. Meaning: ['blɪstə] n. the formation of vesicles. adj. 1. harsh or corrosive in tone 2. hot enough to raise (or as if to raise) blisters 3. very fast; capable of quick response and great speed 4. marked by harshly abusive criticism.
Random good picture Not show
1. She launched into a blistering attack on her boss.
2. The president responded to this with a blistering attack on his critics.
3. We went out in the blistering heat.
4. Nelson launched into a blistering criticism of greedy lawyers.
5. Schumacher set a blistering pace from the start.
6. The runners set off at a blistering pace.
7. Sharon Wild set a blistering pace to take the lead.
8. We walked more than ten miles in the blistering heat.
9. Only the blistering 911 Turbo is quicker.
10. Mac got away to a quite blistering start.
11. Collegians scored three tries in a blistering 12 minute spell early in the second-half to kill the match.
12. Recent shows at Ronnie Scott's saw blistering fretwork augmented by some snazzy digital sounds.
13. A blistering July sun, a cloudless blue sky and the wine-dark seas without even a ripple to show for themselves.
14. The finish for the year was a blistering 37. 61 percent, but that was still behind the performance at midyear.
15. Instead there is searing pain, blistering of the skin and a rapidly discovered aversion to swimming in the sea.
16. Parts had been seared by blistering heat, or buckled by terrible impact.
17. Bates also launched a blistering attack on the sports minister Kate Hoey.
18. Prolonged sun exposure can cause blistering, a second-degree burn.
19. I loved the sun and the blistering heat.
20. We received a blistering communication from Golda.
21. Then up stepped Paul Simpson, to put the game beyond doubt with a blistering penalty.
22. The congregation of pots hung on wire frames under a blistering sun.
23. Further damage to preparations caused by local heating includes blistering of thin section bonding resins and even cracking of the glass slide.
24. Mattan and the yellow jersey were right in the middle of the pack as it peddled hard in the blistering heat.
25. The religious press in the first decade of pentecostal history teems with blistering attacks on the new movement.
26. She would have welcomed a raging tempest or a blistering drought - anything to relieve the endless tedium of her situation.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. The most humiliating thing for Mr Major was not the fact that it was Mr Lamont who made the blistering attack.
28. I had moved up to Allocation and Repayment then, and I sent him a blistering letter about it.
29. Reynolds it was who strung together the rackets that made those blistering returns.
30. A closing 73 gave him victory by three shots over Bernhard Langer and Ian Woosnam who finished with a blistering 62.
More similar words: administering, glistening, altering, materialistic, muttering, filtering, flattering, scattering, listen, lingering, glisten, listener, listen to, enlisted, sister, mister, hysteria, enter into, mothering, offering, gathering, materialism, cistern, posterity, hysterics, austerity, towering, wavering, minister, cloister.