Random good picture Not show
1) She maintained a dignified silence.
2) The presence of the mayor dignified the occasion.
3) He always strikes such a dignified pose before his girlfriend.
4) Throughout his trial he maintained a dignified silence.
5) At the door was a neatly dressed, dignified man.
6) She made a dignified departure.
7) It's not very dignified behaviour for a 54-year-old man.
8) He has maintained a dignified silence about the rumours.
9) He remained quietly dignified in defeat.
10) He seemed a very dignified and charming man.
11) He dignified a small collection of books by calling it a library.
12) The defeated candidate gave a dignified speech in which he congratulated his rival.
13) They suggested that she make a dignified exit in the interest of the party.
14) He has so far kept a dignified silence on the subject.
15) They waited in a dignified and orderly manner outside the church.
16) His attempt at a dignified resignation had turned into a three-ring circus.
17) Jo listened to their criticisms in dignified silence.
18) She was a quiet, dignified old lady.
19) The dignified thing would be to ignore them.
20) The house appears mildly surprised but always dignified.
21) Chaucer's Criseyde is a dignified and thoughtful widow, who suffers terribly when she leaves Troy.
22) Reading, to most people, means an as hamed way of killing time disguised under a dignified name.
23) Sir William had the ability to conduct proceedings in a dignified manner without ever becoming stuffy.
24) She turned on her heel and made what she hoped was a dignified exit.
25) Running back Emmitt Smith is a class act and quarterback Troy Aikman is cool, tough and dignified.
26) In re-planning the east wing galleries, built in 1928-32,[http://sentencedict.com/dignified.html] great efforts have been made to respect their dignified classical architecture.
27) Under sheltering trees stand three cairns and stone circles, worn yet awesomely dignified after more than 5,000 years.
28) Receiving a pension and medical insurance on the basis of past contributions is more dignified than being dependent on children or charity.
29) I like her new image - it's a lot more dignified.
30) The promotion of coherent networks of services which assist people to live dignified and independent lives in the community.
More similar words: significant, significance, significantly, dignity, signify, magnifico, ratified, justified, qualified, certified, horrified, mystified, gratified, specified, terrified, magnificent, classified, magnification, unspecified, disqualified, magnify, sign in, satisfied, indignant, unsatisfied, designing, dissatisfied, magnifying glass, indignation, indignantly.