Random good picture Not show
1. Johnson was plainly a canny individual.
2. These salesmen are a canny lot.
3. The canny Premier covered his back by pointing out that he was of Scottish stock.
4. He was far too canny to risk giving himself away.
5. He has shown himself to be a canny operator in wage negotiations.
6. He was canny enough to see that they were trying to trap him.
7. Nerve cells, canny little things, recycle their neurotransmitters.
8. Robinson has benefited from some canny marketing.
9. Perhaps a canny distributor will see possibilities for three trendy niche markets, Japanism, environmentalism and feminism.
10. The market even proved it was more canny than the pollsters by climbing 43 points on polling day itself.
11. He had real charm[sentencedict.com], which made canny figures such as Tolkien distrust him.
12. Canny trading played a big part in making the Orioles so formidable.
13. The Canny Man's A free house boasting no change in the last 110 years.
14. Pete Chambers is a canny fellow. Not one to miss an opportunity.
15. If nothing else, Annaud proves himself a canny casting director with this movie.
16. She's far too canny to keep her money in this country. She's got it safely hidden away in Switzerland, I expect.
17. She worshipped him and was canny enough not to let him know.
18. She is canny and classy, a more-than-capable combination of brains and beauty.
19. Some analysts believe he has made a canny political manoeuvre.
20. Canny salespeople may try to bamboozle you with jargon, so it's worth getting to grips with a few key features before you hit the shops.
21. Khrushchev was far too canny a bird to discuss anything of value in a hotel room.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. What once seemed a canny convergence play now looks like a barmy risk, for both the borrowers and the banks, chiefly Italian and Austrian, that lent to them.
23. A canny bureaucratic infighter , Moorer made no pretense of academic subtlety.
24. Canny Jack picked up a few sparkling pieces; but the Laird of the Black Airt stuffed his pockets, and was crushed by the trees as they returned.
25. They were the sturdy facade, the ulterior design for a very canny flow of resources.
26. They hardly imagined that there were so many indigent, yearning, crooked, canny inheritors on the earth.
27. As always, the Liberals try to have it both ways, but they are up against canny farmers.
28. It was the inspired creation of a company of gifted architects, canny financiers, and cosmopolitan religious leaders.
29. Shane Watson Player of the tournament for his explosive batting and canny medium pacers.
30. Global Times special correspondent reported that US first-lady Michelle is a brave and canny adventurer in terms of choosing fashion brand or innovation of clothes style.