Random good picture Not show
(1) And so we stay on the sidelines, ceding the field to the bull-headed.
(2) The boy may have sounded bull-headed and arrogant to you, but he knew something more.
(3) The open tramroad is laid in light-railway track, known as bullhead, which is mounted on chairs and sleepers.
(4) Hence also the exaggerated tribalism, the bullheaded racism of an Alf Garnett, the dogged male chauvinism of an Andy Capp.
(5) Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded.
(6) He's one Bullheaded old bastard.
(7) He is a pigheaded [ bullheaded ] person.
(8) Don't be bullheaded; listen to your adviser's opinions.
(9) A bullheaded person listens to no persuasion.
(10) Don't Be Bullheaded ; see a doctor.
(11) Don't be bullheaded; see a doctor.
(12) The kid has been obstinate and bullheaded from his childhood.
(13) The word bullheaded in English has a similar meaning when referring to such a person.
(14) Terry is so bullheaded; he won't listen to anybody else's opinion.
(15) Terry is so bullheaded that he can not listen to anyone's opinion.
(16) Founders have to be persistent (bullheaded)[http://Sentencedict.com], persuasive (flexible with the truth) and visionary (delusional).
(17) As bullheaded as my father, I escaped to the University of California, where I fell in love with a haole, as we called Caucasians from the mainland.
(18) Everything is a wrong date which is an impulsive promise made by bullheaded and proud people .
(19) When you take a stand , you are being bullheaded.
(20) Because of the feature of low cost and disproportional permeability reducing for oil and water, Gel is suitable for bullheaded water shutoff.