Similar words: leap, by leaps and bounds, heap, reap, cheap, weapon, seaport, cheaply. Meaning: n. someone who bounds or leaps (as in competition).
Random good picture Not show
1. Leaper said that studies that used this measure of talkativeness tended to find less difference between men and women than studies that looked at how much time people spent talking.
2. Against the bull's coming horn, the leaper touched the back of the bull gently and leaped it in gymnastics.
3. The studies Leaper examined looked at talkativeness and different types of speech under a range of social situations and comparing mixed-gender and same-gender conversations.
4. "In terms of styles of communication, gender differences are decreasing, " Leaper said.
5. Taking the core value of "Power of Integration ? Power of Image", Leaper sticks to originally creating the power of image with unique scientificalness , systematicness and persistency.
6. "One gender isn't inherently more talkative than the other, it's just that a lot of times it depends on the situation and gender role influences, " Leaper said.
7. "So even though on the average we're finding a slight trend toward men being more talkative than women, we found larger differences when you looked at particular situations, " Leaper said.
8. So how would you pursue such a goal as a quantum leaper ?
9. In these latter studies, men used up more time in the conversation than women, Leaper said.
More similar words: leap, by leaps and bounds, heap, reap, cheap, weapon, seaport, cheaply, take apart, cheapskate, rape, tape, paper, grape, agape, diaper, lapel, escape, scrape, tapered, aperture, trapeze, newspaper, paper jam, scrape out, landscape, reapportionment, take shape, trapezoid, scapegoat.