Random good picture Not show
1. They gasped in astonishment at the news.
2. She stared at him in astonishment.
3. I gasped in/with astonishment at the magician's skill.
4. She could not hide her astonishment.
5. I spotted a shooting star which, to my astonishment, was bright green in colour.
6. He looked at me in astonishment.
7. He gave a start of surprise and astonishment.
8. He stared in astonishment at the stranger.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. To the astonishment of her colleagues, she resigned.
10. Scott fell back a pace in astonishment.
11. They heard him give a loud shout of astonishment.
12. To my astonishment it had completely disappeared.
13. Lucy blinked at him in astonishment.
14. Her eyes widened in pretended astonishment.
15. To my astonishment,(Sentencedict.com) the car was gone.
16. She gazed at him in blank astonishment.
17. To her astonishment, he smiled.
18. Denis almost gasped aloud in astonishment.
19. To our astonishment, they arrived on time.
20. The news was greeted with astonishment.
21. Imagine my astonishment when Peter walked in!
22. Then, to my great astonishment, he started to cry.
23. She stared at me in astonishment.
24. She gazed at him in astonishment.
25. "What?" Meg asked in astonishment.
26. To my utter astonishment , she remembered my name.
27. He expressed astonishment at the results.
28. Harriet laughed out loud in astonishment.
29. Everyone gasped with astonishment.
30. My jaw dropped in astonishment when I saw the size of the audience.
More similar words: astonished, establishment, accomplishment, accomplishments, establishment of, comment on, chastisement, punish, vanish, antagonist, antagonism, rest on, Spanish, commencement, amendment, as to, finish up, diminish, finish with, pastor, entertainment, sentiment, comment, moment, mentor, raiment, mentally, element, ailment, payment.