Random good picture Not show
1. The treasurer embezzled 2000 of the club's money.
2. She embezzled thousands of dollars from the charity.
3. One former director embezzled $34 million in company funds.
4. Two managers were charged with embezzling $400,000.
5. The cashier embezzled $ 60,000 from the bank.
6. The head of the branch bank embezzled ten thousand dollars from the bank where he worked.
7. The clerk embezzled a thousand pounds from the bank where he worked.
8. The clerk was charged with embezzling $3 million from the bank where he worked.
9. Laing had been embezzling money from a client's account, the Ministry of Public Works.
10. DeRusha made the charges after he allegedly embezzled up to $ 619, 000 from the Flynn committee.
11. It was clear that funds were being embezzled but who could be doing it?
12. The court was told that Julie had been embezzling funds for the last two years.
13. Several years later she also killed Baily,(sentencedict.com) who apparently had discovered that Christine Loyd was embezzling money from her.
14. His pickers embezzled one pound in twenty and disguised the weight loss by throwing the wool on to wet stones.
15. He embezzled large amounts of money to finance his gambling.
16. Two managers were charged with embezzling $400,000 over a ten-year period.
17. After embezzling funds he spent time in prison in the 80s.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. I suppose they embezzle a lot.
19. We should not embezzle property that is collectively owned.
20. How can you embezzle my family telephone?
21. To dishonestly for one's own use; embezzle.
22. No organization or individual shall intervene, embezzle and divert.
23. She insinuate to us that her partner have embezzle fund.
24. The cashier embezzle $ 50, 000 from the bank and run away.
25. Historical embezzle is containing detail, in detail under cover answer.
26. The charge sheet reveals that Mr Milosevic and his fellow conspirators allegedly embezzled $ 400m in state funds.
27. Federal prosecutors have established that corrupt private contractors and government officials embezzled more than $ 2.5 million from the department.
28. It was considered as wrong then as it is now to embezzle the Crown's revenues.
29. Thus, in the ordinary course of warehousing, the temptations to embezzle are strictly limited.
30. Black is mysterious Mo Ce, black, it is all - embracing can embezzle all everything.
More similar words: embezzlement, guzzle, muzzle, nuzzle, puzzle, frazzle, drizzle, puzzled, frazzled, member, december, november, remember, embellish, membership, drizzly, bamboozle, timber, number, embark, embody, chamber, slumber, tremble, embargo, embroil, embrace, imbecile, incumbent, somberly.