Random good picture Not show
1. When viewed at high magnification it is clear that the crystals are quite different.
2. The colour is evident even under low magnification.
3. The microscope has a magnification of 1000.
4. The telescope has a magnification of 50.
5. Pores are visible without magnification.
6. The insects were examined under magnification.
7. What's the magnification power of your binoculars?
8. Magnification of the leaf allows us to see it in detail.
9. High-power magnification is needed to see the crystals.
10. Four half-moons of magnification were ground into each lens.
11. A magnification or a diminution reveals the same pattern.
12. Changing the eyepiece means changing the magnification.
13. The mirror has triple magnification and a light.
14. Scott and Andrew Forman rely on magnification and a computer to help them publish Connections.
15. A spontaneous way to effect magnification is to bring reading material close to the eye.
16. The magnification is usually at least thirty times greater than what is normally seen with the naked eye.
17. Magnification, however,(Sentencedict.com ) is not useful for every visually handicapped child.
18. But when the cross-section is viewed at high magnification, it becomes clear that different plating methods have been used.
19. Even with the magnification of a monocular, I can barely make out indistinct humps gliding through the darkening water.
20. With a further approximate 250-fold magnification, we are presented with the spiral depicted in Fig. 3. 5.
21. He paused for a moment, increasing the magnification on the microscope.
22. Given sufficient magnification, of course, all open clusters can be resolved into stars.
23. The light-grasp is adequate for this magnification, and the binoculars can still be comfortably hand-held.
24. It has the opposite effect from magnification, which reduces the field of vision.
25. If the object is very distant, linear magnification becomes vanishingly small.
26. As its range is from 5.9 to 6.9, it is always easy to see with binoculars of any magnification.
27. The whole of Centaurus is very rich, and well worth sweeping with a low magnification.
28. Some joins. such as the fine solder work required for gold filigree and granulation, can not be seen even at high magnification.
29. The names of the shops can be read -some with the naked eye, others only under magnification.
30. Richman then took the tissues to an electron microscope, which offers powers of magnification great enough to see viruses themselves.
More similar words: personification, magnifico, magnificent, ratification, gratification, edification, deification, purification, ramification, qualification, rectification, certification, clarification, specification, nullification, justification, simplification, solidification, classification, esterification, identification, quantification, intensification, desertification, significant, significance, significantly, magnify, magnifying glass, medication.