Random good picture Not show
(1) The two large classrooms have been assigned to us.
(2) I've been assigned the task of looking after the new students.
(3) The teacher has assigned each of us a holiday task.
(4) They have assigned me a small room.
(5) The teacher assigned a different task to each of the children.
(6) An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
(7) I was assigned to watch the road.
(8) We have been assigned the two large classrooms.
(9) He assigned federal agents to listen in on Martin Luther King's phone calls.
(10) The ship was assigned to beacon the shoals.
(11) The monitors were assigned to take notes for the meeting.
(12) The monitor was assigned to take notes for the meeting.
(13) Have you assigned a day for the interviews yet?
(14) A different policeman has been assigned to the case.
(15) The teacher assigned each of the children a different task.
(16) He's a U.S. diplomat assigned to the embassy in London.
(17) He was assigned to the company's branch in Cairo.
(18) The captain assigned two soldiers to guard the gate.
(19) Which police officer has been assigned to this case?
(20) He was assigned to straw-boss the night shift.
(21) The general assigned him to do the tough task.
(22) I was assigned to Troop A of the 10th Cavalry.
(23) The accident has been assigned to a faulty part in the engine of the bus.
(24) One of the members was assigned to take the minutes.
(25) The painting cannot be assigned an exact date.
(26) Her property was assigned to her grandchildren.
(27) He paid for and was assigned a cabin in first class.
(28) Jan's been assigned to the Asian Affairs Bureau.
(29) A personal bodyguard had been assigned to her.
(30) A patient going through acute detox will have an assigned nurse nearby.
More similar words: designed, assign, assignment, designer, vignette, foreigner, sign, sign on, design, resign, sign in, sign up, signal, designs, consign, design for, consignor, designing, signature, designated, significant, resignation, designation, consignment, significance, significantly, assist, passive, classic, passion.