Random good picture Not show
(1) The two large classrooms have been assigned to us.
(2) They have assigned me a small room.
(3) An experienced detective was assigned to the case.
(4) I was assigned to watch the road.
(5) We have been assigned the two large classrooms.
(6) The ship was assigned to beacon the shoals.
(7) Have you assigned a day for the interviews yet?
(8) A different policeman has been assigned to the case.
(9) He was assigned to the company's branch in Cairo.
(10) I've been assigned the task of looking after the new students.
(11) The teacher has assigned each of us a holiday task.
(12) The teacher assigned a different task to each of the children.
(13) He assigned federal agents to listen in on Martin Luther King's phone calls.
(14) The monitors were assigned to take notes for the meeting.
(15) The monitor was assigned to take notes for the meeting.
(16) The teacher assigned each of the children a different task.
(17) He's a U.S. diplomat assigned to the embassy in London.
(18) The captain assigned two soldiers to guard the gate.
(19) Which police officer has been assigned to this case?
(20) He was assigned to straw-boss the night shift.
(21) The general assigned him to do the tough task.
(22) The painting cannot be assigned an exact date.
(23) Her property was assigned to her grandchildren.
(24) Jan's been assigned to the Asian Affairs Bureau.
(25) A personal bodyguard had been assigned to her.
(26) Jealousy was assigned as motive for the crime.
(27) Every available officer will be assigned to the investigation.
(28) I was assigned to B platoon.
(29) The boss assigned his car to his creditor.
(30) A patient going through acute detox will have an assigned nurse nearby.
More similar words: designed, assign, assignment, designer, vignette, foreigner, sign, sign on, design, resign, sign in, sign up, signal, designs, consign, design for, consignor, designing, signature, designated, significant, resignation, designation, consignment, significance, significantly, assist, passive, classic, passion.