Random good picture Not show
1. Mike is responsible for designing the entire project.
2. Designing silicon chips to mimic human organs sounds fanciful.
3. Designing colleagues stopped them from promoting me.
4. Some enterprising students are designing software.
5. They have run into trouble while designing the new machine.
6. The engineer expounded his designing ideas to the board of the directors.
7. Before designing the house we planned the basic layout of the rooms.
8. The designing institute has been revamped recently to adapt itself to the new developing circumstances.
9. They have a reputation for designing cars with elegant aerodynamic lines.
10. I was given a free hand in designing the syllabus.
11. Designing a website may be a lot of work but it's not rocket science.
12. When designing buildings in this area, you have to make provision against earthquakes.
13. Designing the architecture is a painstaking trial-and-error effort.
14. Taylor set about designing one for Midvale.
15. There are many ways of designing and constructing basements.
16. And designing and implementing new mercantile processes is the most powerful weapon available to wage that war effectively.
17. Designing the information systems project around management needs may, however,(sentencedict.com/designing.html) ignore the operational requirements.
18. The company is currently designing a new chassis to provide full mechanical functionality, expecting it to ship in June.
19. When designing your site, think about whether it needs to be interactive or informational.
20. Designing with tradition is not a pretence for re-creating the old.
21. Designing Minds is a weekly column exploring home and design issues, ideas and resources.
22. The major concern in designing an experiment to meet the criteria given above was to avoid obtaining ceiling effects.
23. He proposed designing a plane consisting entirely of flat triangles.
24. A specialist in ergonomics will work with the team designing the production line in our new factory.
25. The new highway is the embodiment of the very latest designing ideas.
26. A bitter controversy about the siting of the airport is rumbling in the designing institute.
27. In some cases, US industry has lost sight of customer needs in designing products.
28. They have progressed in the past few years from copying to designing.
29. The rest will be part-time, seasonal, or contract workers, responsible for designing and choreographing their own careers and retirements.
30. Even Rei Kawakubo of Comme des Garcons, high priestess of the black fashion statement, is designing in color.
More similar words: sign in, design, designs, designer, design for, designation, significant, resign, significance, significantly, sign on, signal, assign, desire, desist, consign, besides, consignor, foresight, desiccant, signature, assignment, lose sight of, consignment, dining, morning, cunning, burning, opening, whining.