Random good picture Not show
2. His resignation after thirteen years is a political bombshell.
3. Rumours abound as to the reasons for his resignation.
4. She proffered him her resignation.
5. The allegations, if true(sentencedict.com), could lead to her resignation.
6. He has filed his resignation with the manager.
7. The scandal made her resignation inevitable.
8. They received the news with resignation.
9. Members have called for his resignation.
10. The governor refused to accept Cox's resignation .
11. The manager announced his resignation and everybody mourned.
12. The minister tendered his resignation.
13. The dismissals followed the resignation of the chairman.
14. The chairman has tendered his resignation.
15. His resignation seemed only to fuel suspicions.
16. The defeat led to his resignation as team manager.
17. People began to clamour for his resignation.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Mr Morgan has offered his resignation and it has been accepted.
19. She handed in her resignation following the dispute over company policy.
20. It's not yet clear whether the Prime Minister's resignation offer is a serious one, or whether it's simply a tactical move.
21. The book discusses his illness and subsequent resignation from the government.
22. The President's resignation appears to be an acknowledgment that he has lost all hope of keeping the country together.
23. His resignation must have some connection with the recent scandal.
24. The director has threatened to give his resignation in to the Board.
25. The resignation of the prime minister will cause much confusion.
26. There were calls for her resignation from the board of directors.
27. He handed in his resignation in protest against the president's European policy.
28. The election resulted in a hung parliament, followed by the resignation of the prime minister.
29. The opposition have been repeating their calls for the president's resignation.
30. I wouldn't like to speculate on the reasons for her resignation.
More similar words: designation, indignation, designated, signature, resign, signal, nation, zonation, national, donation, design, damnation, designs, rumination, inclination, combination, nationwide, incarnation, domination, nomination, design for, designer, nation-state, nationalism, examination, pollination, culmination, explanation, destination, elimination.