Random good picture Not show
1. I'm a foreigner. Please speak slowly.
2. She becomes a companion to a foreigner.
3. He is a foreigner.
4. These regulations refer to every foreigner.
5. His accent argues him to be a foreigner.
6. Her family disowned her for marrying a foreigner.
7. You don't sound like a foreigner talking English.
8. They took him for a foreigner.
9. Her father won't countenance her marrying a foreigner.
10. The foreigner spoke to us quite intelligibly.
11. He sounds like a foreigner.
12. Being a foreigner was not a handicap.
13. She married a foreigner for mere lucre.
14. Being a foreigner,(http://Sentencedict.com) he did not catch on the joke.
15. I have never met a foreigner who speaks such perfect Chinese.
16. I had never met a foreigner who spoke such perfect English.
17. The fact that I was a foreigner was a big disadvantage.
18. I have always been regarded as a foreigner by the local folk.
19. He was quite friendly really - for a foreigner.
20. He was clearly nervous about having a foreigner in his house, but he also wanted to be hospitable.
21. As a foreigner and a teacher, I was the object of general interest and respect.
22. I presume from your speech that you are a foreigner.
23. He was afraid she would reject him because he was a foreigner.
24. We have reasoned her out of her wish to be married to a foreigner.
25. He is not from this country, he is a foreigner.
26. It's a story set in the last century about a girl whose parents disowned her when she married a foreigner.
27. The only reason she was considered a security risk was because her husband was a foreigner.
28. I can't speak a word of French so I'm marked out as a foreigner as soon as I arrive in France.
29. Saleem felt that people were suspicious of him because he was a foreigner.
30. But none, I assure you, of an age or inclination to elope with an adolescent foreigner!
More similar words: designer, sovereignty, magnetic, wherein, weigh, willingness, reinforce, figure in, eighth, height, neighbor, interfere in, neighboring, sign on, neighborhood, design, resign, signal, sign in, assign, designs, campaign, design for, signature, owner, more, core, significant, assignment, nerve.