Random good picture Not show
1. Hamas put the targeting of the Palestinian National Authority.
2. Palestinian Islamic Jihad later claimed responsibility for the incident.
3. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas gathered leaders of the Palestine Liberation Organization in the West Bank to discuss Israel's decision to end a 10-month moratorium on settlement construction.
4. Those favoring a Palestinian statehood bid include Spain,(sentencedict.com) Sweden and Luxembourg.
5. Thousands of Palestinian refugees have been forced to flee from their camp in Syria, which has been hit by heavy fire from government forces bombarding the port city of Latakia.
6. Thanks to a group of Dutch and Palestinian activists, people can now immortalize their words on the wall without a passport or a can of Krylon.
7. The Palestinian case for full UN recognition of its statehood is rather simple.
8. Like the Irish Republican Army (IRA), Palestinian militants and the forces of former Ugandan dictator Idi Amin, many of these groups underwent guerrilla training in camps in Libya.
9. Palestinian suicide bomber has struck in the Israeli resort of Eilat on the Red Sea.
10. Mar. 6 : A Palestinian woman stands below a barrier watchtower decorated with two portraits.
11. A Palestinian child enters his house in the Shatila refugee camp in Beirut , October 17, 2007.
12. The shadow of a Palestinian Muslim praying at "fajr" or early morning prayer is cast on a pole, during the month of Ramadan at a mosque in the West Bank city of Ramallah on Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2010.
13. This 16-year-old Palestinian says he was hit by a rubber bullet.
14. We hope the Palestinian side will pick up the ball and we will indeed see a restarting of the Middle East peace process.
15. An Orthodox Jew investigates the scene of a Palestinian rocket attack.
16. Meanwhile, Israeli - Palestinian clashes in the West Bank continued.
17. Palestinian negotiator Nabil Shaath said Arab countries have not provided the one thousand million dollars in aid promised at a meeting in October.
18. We really don't want to be the overlords of the Palestinian population.
19. The other passengers and crew were from the Comoros, Canada, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Morocco, Yemen, the Philippines and the Palestinian territories.
20. American, European and Arab diplomacy should now join forces to mend the Palestinian schism.
21. The U.S. Middle East peace effort ran into the buzz saw of Hamas-Fatah internecine strife combined with a Palestinian inability to abandon the narrative of victimhood and vilification of Israel.
22. Israel's hawkish Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also opposes the creation of a Palestinian state.
23. The fleet plans to circumvent an Israeli economic blockade on the Palestinian territory, despite Israeli warnings not to do so.
24. This Crusader church was probably restored at some time or other by Palestinian Christians.
25. Abbas. old guard leaders returned from exile with the late Palestinian President Yasser Arafat in 1994.
26. Bush condemned the July 12 kidnapping of two Israeli solders by the terrorist group Hizballah, as well as the abduction of a third Israeli soldier by Palestinian militants from Gaza earlier in July.
27. Ma'ruf said Israel was trying to cover up for killing thousands of Palestinian and Lebanese civilians.
28. In 1982 during Israeli invasion of Lebanon, Naji al-Ali was an eyewitness to the terrifying massacre that took place in the Palestinian refugee camp of Sabra and Shatila.
29. A year later, it bloodily ousted Fatah from the Gaza Strip, the smaller chunk of a proposed Palestinian state.
30. Dozens of jeeps carrying masked Israeli commandos rolled into the West Bank town of Nablus before dawn and surrounded the homes of three Palestinian gunmen.
More similar words: testing, clandestine, pale, sales, cholesterol, distinct, instinct, burst in, question, testify, existing, assist in, domestic, estimate, consist in, burst into, estimated, in question, testimony, abstinence, distinction, distinctive, suggestion, distinguish, investigate, investigator, questionnaire, beyond question, out of the question, investigation.