Random good picture Not show
(1) What's her official designation now she's been promoted?
(2) Her official designation is Systems Manager.
(3) His official designation is Financial Controller.
(4) Her official designation is Financial Controller.
(5) The district is under consideration for designation as a conservation area.
(6) The designation of special marine reserves and marine sanctuaries shall be subject to the State Council for approval.
(7) The area qualifies for designation as a site of special scientific interest.
(8) Erik's official designation is Senior Developmental Director.
(9) Model designation is truly a topic for mind-readers.
(10) The designation compels the state authorities to take measures to ensure the fish's survival.
(11) The designation prevented him from receiving offers from other teams[Sentence dictionary], and his exclusive rights belonged to the Cardinals.
(12) Two months later, the designation of a single leader was a means to that end, not an end in itself.
(13) But Vargas said the strengthened designation might make a judge more reluctant to order the cross razed.
(14) There has been no serious conflict about the designation of land for particular uses.
(15) But Caltrans officials said the scenic-highway designation would not limit traffic, prevent development or halt road-widening projects.
(16) The designation was made because at high doses, alcohol slows down the central nervous system.
(17) The designation of these special areas is a vitally important way of protecting our heritage.
(18) Lott opposed the designation of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday as a national holiday.
(19) The World Heritage designation has no statutory authority in Britain.
(20) Some expenditure would have occurred irrespective of designation, but almost three-quarters of total spending occurred as a result of enterprise-zone declarations.
(21) The designation of lamb versus yearling mutton is based on the condition of the break between the foreleg and the feet.
(22) Gastrin is the designation given to a family of protein hormones produced by the mucosal cells of the gastric antrum.
(23) Already a lawsuit has begun to challenge the designation of more than six new national monuments.
(24) Brighton Polytechnic was established in April 1970 with the formal designation ceremony being held in February 1971.
(25) The possibility of getting a state or local historical designation for the ranch house and other buildings on the property.
(26) Contradictions can be subsumed in something so unproblematic as the designation of places.
(27) Students of the College called themselves veterinary surgeons, and in time this became an accepted designation.
(28) It also extended them to cover land affected by new town designation orders, slum clearance orders and new street orders.
(29) But there are others who vehemently oppose changing the general plan designation in either area.
(30) It proposed an ambitious programme of investment and the designation of Cabinet colleagues as ministers for various decaying areas.
More similar words: design, designs, signature, design for, designer, nation, signal, donation, zonation, national, damnation, incarnation, combination, inclination, nationwide, nomination, rumination, nationalism, examination, nation-state, explanation, resign, international, recrimination, discrimination, ratification, gratification, destruction, description, operation.