Random good picture Not show
1. She's gone to Italy on a special assignment.
2. He has got a new assignment for you.
3. I've been working at my assignment all day.
4. He's made a monumental cock-up of his first assignment.
5. What is today's assignment in history?
6. Why did you take on this assignment if you're so busy?
7. You'll need to calculate how much time the assignment will take.
8. For a man of Harry's ability, that assignment was plain sailing.
9. She banged away all day at her assignment.
10. My boss has given me a tough job/assignment.
11. Your assignment is to dissect the poem.
12. She was sent abroad on a difficult assignment.
13. I believe the assignment clearly overmatches my abilities.
14. He has just come off a difficult assignment.
15. He was killed while on assignment abroad.
16. I had set myself a tough assignment.
17. He overextended himself when he accepted the additional assignment.
18. His assignment was to follow the spy.
19. He stayed home to finish up his assignment.
20. The teacher set an assignment on pollution.
21. They tapped her for a reportorial assignment.
22. She had given the assignment an A.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. I begged off that assignment.
24. The photographer is on assignment in China at the moment.
25. He might soon pack up his assignment and return to the United States.
26. You can go to Hongkong with us so long as you finish your assignment before Friday.
27. A brave fighter never shrinks from danger in executing an assignment.
28. I had mixed feelings when I learned of your new assignment. Although we will miss you, we have to admit that management has made a wise choice in placing you where they can benefit most from your talents. We will long remember the hard work and happy moments we have shared. You have been a great team member. Best wishes and keep up the good work.
29. He was taken hostage while on his first foreign assignment as a television journalist.
30. You are brave, anti crisis, attack difficulty, carry all before one, your loyalty, according to medical ethics, keep the purpose, have succeeded in carrying out an assignment.
More similar words: assign, entertainment, government, environmental, harassment, assessment, environmental protection, sign on, design, sign in, signal, resign, designs, designer, design for, signature, commencement, amendment, significant, significance, significantly, sentiment, assist, classic, massive, assist in, classify, assistant, classical, assistance.