Random good picture Not show
1. The embattled president had to resign.
2. The President is under intense pressure to resign.
3. She rebuffed all suggestions that she should resign.
4. He should reconsider his decision to resign.
5. He ought to resign, I think.
6. The selectors should resign en bloc.
7. His vice president also had to resign in disgrace.
8. There was mounting pressure on him to resign.
9. It is our opinion that he should resign.
10. He was forced to resign due to ill health.
11. They refused to resign themselves to defeat.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. His sense of decency forced him to resign.
13. She was forced to resign because of ill health.
14. Convention demands that a club member should resign in such a situation.
15. Convention dictates that a minister should resign in such a situation.
16. The president will have to resign for being involved in a political scandal.
17. In the end he was forced to resign but it was all very hush-hush.
18. He was obliged to resign when one of his own aides was implicated in a financial scandal.
19. We want you to reconsider your decision to resign from the board.
20. In all seriousness, if Tom does resign,(Sentencedict.com) a lot of other people will start leaving too.
21. He was going to resign his personal property to the care of his nephew.
22. One possible interpretation is that they want you to resign.
23. The prime minister is adamant that he will not resign.
24. There is growing anticipation that the prime minister will have to resign.
25. Political commentators are predicting that the minister will have to resign.
26. The exposure of the minister's love affair forced him to resign.
27. She is prepared to carry out her threat to resign.
28. The more likely scenario is that the president will resign and an election will be held.
29. The allegations implicated Abe to such an extent he was forced to resign.
30. One of Kenya's leading churchmen has called on the government to resign.
More similar words: design, designs, designer, design for, sign on, sign in, signal, assign, signature, assignment, significant, significance, lose sight of, significantly, resist, resident, residence, president, presidency, resistance, residential, presidential, sigh, beside, campaign, foreigner, besides, insight, in sight, on the side.