Random good picture Not show
1. I consigned her letter to the waste basket.
2. The goods have been consigned to you by air.
3. She consigned his letter to the waste basket.
4. After the financial disaster, she was consigned to a life of poverty.
5. Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
6. It was a decision which consigned him to political obscurity.
7. Most of his work has now been consigned to oblivion.
8. Most of his inventions have been consigned to oblivion.
9. The loser's name has been consigned to oblivion .
10. The goods have been consigned by rail.
11. They can't just consign me to the scrap heap because I'm over fifty!
12. Many older people feel they have been consigned to the medical scrapheap.
13. A car accident consigned him to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
14. The politicians who lost the elections will be consigned to the dustbin of history.
15. In the past, the majority of women were consigned to a lifetime of servitude and poverty.
16. The shoes looked so tatty that I consigned them to the back of the cupboard.
17. He was another minor poet, perhaps unfairly consigned to oblivion.
18. For decades, many of Malevich's works were consigned to the basements of Soviet museums.
19. My first computer has been consigned to the scrap heap.
20. The decision to close the factory has consigned 6 000 people to the scrap heap.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Don't consign us lesser mortals to outer darkness.
22. Keep Warm Consign seeds to a heated propagator or a warm, light windowsill.
23. Moreover, to close all nuclear power stations would consign 100,000 workers to the dole queues.
24. Maybe next time we shall consign the polls to their proper place alongside the racing tips, but somehow I doubt it.
25. What I didn't want was to see my mother consigned to an old people's home.
26. Those naive souls who have longed for a simpler and better way have had to consign their visions to pointless daydreams.
27. A study of women writers can easily lose sight of broader literary relations, and inadvertently consign its subjects to a ghetto.
28. Indeed, no country is truly independent if its economy is such as to consign it at once to the Third World.
29. He needs public statements and unmistakable public gestures that consign the Clintons to the past, while upholding their broad political agenda.
30. A sad little tale it sounded, a trivial matter to consign a soul to perpetual separation.
More similar words: consist, consider, consist in, consist of, consistent, considerably, considerable, consistently, consideration, be considered as, sign on, resign, design, assign, signal, sign in, designs, design for, designer, signature, assignment, significant, in sight, insight, significance, significantly, dimensions, CONS, consult, consume.