Random good picture Not show
1) Jeeps are rugged vehicles, designed for rough conditions.
2) These tennis shoes are designed for comfort and performance.
3) These backpacks are designed to carry a heavy load.
4) Although small, the kitchen is well designed.
5) It is a racing machine,(http://sentencedict.com/designed.html) designed purely for speed.
6) They designed us a beautiful building.
7) The aircraft is designed to be invisible to radar.
8) This experiment is designed to test the new drug.
9) These measures are designed to deter an enemy attack.
10) The room has a recess designed to hold bookshelves.
11) She designed new dresses for the fashion show.
12) He has designed all the scenes and costumes.
13) So many adverts nowadays are designed to titillate.
14) Love is a carefully designed lie.
15) The television programme is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
16) The company's restructuring is designed to give a sharper focus on key growth markets.
17) It is designed on the model of the Sydney Opera House.
18) A man is deliberately designed to be mortal. He grows, he ages, and he dies.
19) The batteries are designed to be leak-proof and hermetically sealed.
20) The campaign was designed to increase public awareness of the problem.
21) The new Metro is designed to run on unleaded fuel.
22) The television program is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
23) This is a classic example of a badly designed building.
24) The Night Rider lamp has been designed to conform to new British Standard safety requirements.
25) The bomb was designed to cause the maximum amount of damage.
26) The wheel is designed with obstacles in the ball's path to randomise its movement.
27) This gun is designed for one purpose—it's basically to kill people.
28) Who designed this building/dress/furniture?
29) The plan is designed to motivate employees to work more efficiently.
More similar words: designer, design, designs, design for, designing, designated, designation, resign, resignation, foreigner, vignette, sign on, sign up, assign, sign in, signal, consign, consignor, foresight, desist, desire, destined, signature, besides, assignment, significant, desiccant, consignment, significance, lose sight of.