Random good picture Not show
1. She was in what was described as a vegetative state.
2. A period of vegetative propagation follows.
3. One of these methods of vegetative reproduction is typical for some species; others utilize both methods mentioned above.
4. In addition, the plants obtained by vegetative reproduction are relatively mature and develop quickly.
5. Of the species whose vegetative propagation is rapid, the small plants forming a green lawn over the bottom prove most useful.
6. Originally he would have symbolised vegetative fertility, and possibly even the sacrificial May King.
7. He had been in a persistent vegetative state since being crushed in the Hillsborough disaster on April 15, 1989.
8. The second method, budding is where vegetative propagation becomes distinctly more involved, difficult - and interesting.
9. With some Aponogeton and with larger Echinodorus vegetative propagation usually takes place spontaneously, with exceptions.
10. A further source of vegetative reproduction lies in the rhizomes of numerous species.
11. The performance of the transplants was measured by vegetative growth expressed as dry weight at harvest after twelve months.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Propagation is by means of the vegetative buds appearing on the leaves.
13. The new plant forms new bulbs in vegetative reproduction.
14. Structure feature of vegetative organ of Lythrum salicaria L.
15. Comparative anatomy of vegetative organs of Clinopodium in Anhui.
16. The morphology and anatomy of vegetative organs of 10 species of herbaceous plant on Lianfeng Mountain were studied using paraffin section technology.
17. Efficient methods of vegetative propagation and improved screening techniques are also required.
18. Some characteristics of vegetative organs of Yucca gloriosa are relative to drought resistance.
19. Many trees can be propagated from vegetative shoots, thus reproducing their genotypes exactly.
20. Vegetative shoots of Calocedrus formosana continually initiated leaves and lateral branches from early March until the end of October.
21. She had been in what doctors described as an irreversible vegetative state for five years.
22. Nowadays, the tree is used mainly to provide a quick vegetative cover on the scarred landscapes left after strip mining.
23. The parasympathetic nervous system does the reverse, preparing the body for more vegetative activities.
24. For these plants we are of course still dependent on vegetative reproduction.
25. He sounded as though he disapproved of exotic plant feeds and the new variety of vegetative showmanship.
26. The 50 clones differed on average from one another in 3. 3 vegetative characters.
27. One parent plant can provide up to twenty new ones from four to five stalks during the vegetative period.
28. The non-vascular cryptogams have wide climatic tolerance, and spread readily by wind-distributed spores or vegetative propagules.
29. As a phytohormone, abscisic acid regulates many aspects of plant growth and development, such as seed dormancy, germination, vegetative growth, and environment stresses.
30. The wall ingrowths of pri-mary intine of early 2-celled pollen enlarge the surface areas of the vegetative cell plasma membrane, and may facilitate the uptake of nutrients from the anther locule.
More similar words: tentative, vegetable, commutative, qualitative, tentatively, representative, native, interpretation, creative, relative, superlative, narrative, imperative, lucrative, cumulative, pejorative, indicative, cooperative, innovative, relatively, creatively, initiative, alternative, legislative, conservative, communicative, alternatively, administrative, legislative branch, get at.