Random good picture Not show
(1) No herb will cure love.
(2) Treatment with medicinal herb is attended with good results.
(3) The whole herb has a characteristic taste and odour.
(4) This herb was once thought to be a curative. Sentencedict.com
(5) They usually ate the herb raw.
(6) She set about brewing some herb tea.
(7) The dried herb is obtainable from health shops.
(8) The house has a beautiful herb garden.
(9) This herb has a variety of uses.
(10) The herb is used as a folk remedy for a baby's teething pains.
(11) The herb has been used for centuries to curdle milk.
(12) The tang of some wild herb hung in the air.
(13) Some claim that the herb has therapeutic value for treating pain.
(14) Belief in the magical properties of this herb persisted down the centuries.
(15) "Herb" is an umbrella term covering many types of plant.
(16) Used as a medicinal herb in Sri Lanka.
(17) The highly aromatic herb Moxa is sometimes used.
(18) You ought to be proud[Sentencedict.com], Herb.
(19) Used as medicinal herb, especially as a blood-purifier.
(20) Thus, Herb Ritts is absent, perhaps with good cause.
(21) Dhani drank water followed by herb tea.
(22) If only she drank something other than herb tea.
(23) She thinks the world of you, Herb.
(24) Herb could wind up on the Ginza in Tokyo.
(25) Anyway, Herb had an accident and broke his leg.
(26) Herb Caen wrote a column like that.
(27) Oregano is a pungent herb, overpowering if used alone.
(28) She decided to make a herb sauce to go with the cold poached mackerel, rather than the mayonnaise Madeleine had planned.
(29) They're doing tests to evaluate the effectiveness of this herb as an antiseptic.
(30) Cliff is the cook, and loves the job, especially as he can use produce from the greenhouse and herb garden.