Random good picture Not show
1. The monster roared and gnashed its teeth.
2. The tabloid papers labelled him "an evil sex monster".
3. A hideous monster attacked the helpless villagers.
4. That man is an inhuman monster!
5. The moving van is a monster of a truck.
6. Only a monster could kill all those women.
7. The pumpkin is a real monster.
8. During the 1980s monster publishing houses started to swallow up smaller companies.
9. The Story of the Loch Ness Monster has attracted many tourists to the area.
10. The monster, which is reputed to live in the deep dark water of a Scottish loch.
11. Which would be worse,to live as a monster or to die as a good man?
12. Many monster high - rise buildings spring up all over the city.
13. The potato is a real monster.
14. This is a horrible monster.
15. The monster got zapped by a flying saucer .
16. The government has created a bureaucratic monster.
17. Sarah jokingly called her "my monster".
18. She's nothing but a lying,[sentencedict.com/monster.html] scheming little monster!
19. Do you believe in the Loch Ness monster?
20. Let go of me, you vicious monster!
21. The song was a monster hit.
22. The monster was ginormous, Dad!
23. The film will be a monster hit.
24. He drew a monster and coloured it red.
25. There's a monster of a spider in the bath!
26. Their dog's an absolute monster!
27. The Loch Ness Monster: fact or fiction?
28. She was a monster. For one thing, she really enjoyed cruelty.
29. How had this monster been allowed to terrorise the poor girl unchallenged?
30. Almost overnight, that sweet little child had transmogrified into an anti-social monster.
More similar words: demonstrate, demonstration, in step, non-stop, constant, instead of, construct, constitute, constraint, consistent, constructing, construction, constitution, poster, oyster, foster, bolster, cluster, eastern, western, consistently, constitutional, disaster, register, minister, yesterday, youngster, stereotype, mysterious, administer.